[frgeek-michiana] Compact Flash for IBM NetVista N2800-TUS

  • From: "Jay Schlatter" <jschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 16:08:54 -0500

Cost, not including shipping/handling
SANDISK CORP SDCFB-32-768 189492 Flash memory - 1 x 32 MB - CompactFlash
Card 1 $16.88
SANDISK CORP SDCFB-64-768 189494 Flash memory - 1 x 64 MB - CompactFlash
Card 1 $25.02
SANDISK CORP SDCFB-128-768 189496 Flash memory - 1 x 128 MB -
CompactFlash Card 1 $44.85
SANDISK CORP SDCFB-256-768 189499 Flash memory - 1 x 256 MB -
CompactFlash Card 1 $52.97
SANDISK CORP SDCFB-512-768 189501 Flash memory - 1 x 512 MB -
CompactFlash Card 1 $110.37
SANDISK CORP SDCFB-1000-768 167122 Flash memory - 1 x 1 GB -
CompactFlash Card 1 $206.01

IBM's website lists up to 128MB....I don't see why the 1GB wouldn't work
though.
If we made a boot compact flash card similar to the boot floppies at the
sally we might be able to get them to work.

Jay Schlatter
Manager Information Services
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc
(574) 472-7383