[frgeek-michiana] Re: 2MB Compact Flash Cards

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:09:59 -0500

Sure I'd be interested. We are getting close to getting the new lab together and I'm prototyping the lab here at the house now so I'll take a shot at one or two of them to see if they work!

Goose

P.S. How have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while now.

John Billings wrote:

Hey I just found a box of 50 Canon FC-2M Compact Flash cards.  If they are
compatible with those NetVista's thin clients yall have it would be the
perfect use for them, just enough space for the bootrom code.  I have one
of those netvista's but don't have an LTSP server setup, and no time
really, does anyone want me to send them a couple to see if they work?

John Gnubie

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>