[Fundraisers Forum] Reuniting and Meeting February 18

  • From: Ron Allswang <ron.allswang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 12:29:11 +0200

Chevra,

After a long span of no Forum Meetings, I am happy to inform you that we
will be having a seminar Wednesday February 18. I look forward to seeing
past acquaintances, and meeting the many new ones who have joined our group.

Here is the information:

*Effective Solicitations*

By Ed Rosenthal*

Wednesday, February 18, 9:30-11:00 AM

Machon Lev- 21 Havaad Heleumi St, Givat Mordechai, Jerusalem**

Please RSVP to ron.allswang@xxxxxxxxx so host can arrange accordingly

* Ed worked as a fundraiser for 30 years, principally for UJA and JNF and
was the Director of American Friends of Bikur Cholim Hospital for 3 years
prior to making Aliyah. He organized over 50 fundraising dinners and
regularly solicited 6 and 7 digit donations.

** The meeting will be held in the Prof. Lev Memorial Room on the 3rd floor
of the Low Family Building in Applied Physics. It’s the first tall building
(with JCT written on the top) that you reach when you come into the campus
from Givat Mordechai.

*Directions to JCT by car:*

Off the Begin Hwy, exit on Givat Mordechai-turn left then turn the
immediate right into Shahal St. then again, turn the immediate right into
Havaad HaLemui.

or from Mt. Herzl come down Shmuel Bait past the Shaarei Zedek hospital -
turn left into Givat Mordechai \ Shahal St.then immediate right into Havaad
HaLemui.

or from Nayot, down Betzalel Bazak-turn left into Shahal then turn
immediate right into Havaad HaLemui.

There is a large car park at the entrance to the campus. It is a one minute
walk up the hill to the meeting room.

*Directions to JCT by bus:*

Get off at first stop in Givat Mordechai:

Bus #6 from the Central Bus Station

Bus #5 from Herzl Light Rail

Bus #9 from town center (makes a big detour to get here)

Bus #21 from town center - bus station -Bayit Vegan

Get off at bottom of R. Duvdevani and enter Machon Lev next to YU/Gruss
building

--
Ron Allswang
Director, PR and Marketing