[Fundraisers Forum] Re: New Horizons

  • From: Ilan Geal-Dor <ilan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:17:58 +0200

ממש בשורה טובה!
בהצלחה ושבת שלום
אילן

From my iPhone
************************************
Kol Tuv
Ilan Geal-Dor
Executive Director
Gesher
Www.Gesher.co.il<http://Www.Gesher.co.il>
02-6228007 052-385-8363

ב-28 בדצמ 2012, בשעה 14:17, "Ron Allswang"
<ron.allswang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ron.allswang@xxxxxxxxx>> כתב/ה:

Before I go public, I wanted my professional peers to know first.

It is not every day that an offer comes by that you cannot refuse. In our
profession, it is even sweeter, because I will now have an opportunity to
utilize the knowledge and skills I have acquired after a decade in fundraising
to help many more organizations, simultaneously, though this time from the
other side of the table.

So, when Shalom Menora unexpectedly approached me to head-up his family charity
fund, I realized this was a unique opportunity. The Foundation supports heavily
in the areas of Israel and Aliyah, Zionist identity and Jewish education- areas
which I closely identify with.

Shabbat Shalom.