[Fundraisers Forum] Re: Fundraising for percentage

  • From: shoshanna jaskoll <shoshanna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nirit Roessler <nirit.roessler8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:40:00 +0300

I think I covered that here

"A cousin of mine in US told me he and his friends are well aware that the
fundraiser gets a cut of what he gives at parlor meetings etc. "

"if all of the parties are honest and above board about it, then I do not
see it as a problem in the short term and until our field can get the
overhaul it deserves."

--

*Shoshanna K Jaskoll
*