[Fundraisers Forum] Re: Flash Banner

  • From: Sharon Simmer <sharons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Michelle Shelemay' <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:02:20 +0200

Hi,
I can whole heartedly recommend the SHEKEL graphics studio. They work with
businesses, J-M municipality and organizations, and are very experienced with
marketing and branding work. And a big plus+++ - all profits go towards
advancing people with special needs within the community!
You can contact studio manager Yoav Levy at: 0522-676892 or by e-mail:
beinastudio@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:beinastudio@xxxxxxxxx>
Much success in you wonderful work!
Sharon

Sharon Simmer
Director, Resource Development and Marketing Communications
SHEKEL – Community Services for People with Special Needs
02-5480128; 0546-232155