[Fundraisers Forum] FR Forum

  • From: Ron Allswang <ron.allswang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:29:12 +0300

Helping our Professional Colleagues, learning from them and networking.
That is what the FR Forum is all about!

Lots coming up. Three meetings and dates listed below.....

Please RSVP for first meeting listed....

*Wednesday July 24 - 9:30 AM*

*Two part meeting:*

*"I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up"*

Avrohom Leventhal of Lemaan Achai will share the challenges his
organization faces in the upcoming months. We, as Forum Members, will
brainstorm with him and offer possible solutions.

*"From the Red to the Black:  A Step by Step Guide of one Organization's
determination to thrive, not just survive...."*

Presented by: Chava Miriam Ashkenazi

At: Zichron Menachem Day Center, Jerusalem

Leo Weissman Street 10 (near Shaarei Zedek Hospital)

PLEASE RSVP

*Wednesday September 11, 9:30 AM*

*"Re-Engineering The Board"*- 2 Case Studies

Presented by: Daniel Goldman

At: Maale Film School

20 Shivtei Israel, Jerusalem

*Wednesday October 16, 9:30 AM*

*"Understanding and Penetrating the Israeli Donor"*

Presented by:

Judy Lowy and Ilene Bloch-Levy -JobKatif

Location TBA