[Fundraisers Forum] Chava Brown - Seeking opportunity in development

  • From: "Chava Brown" <chava.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 02:10:41 +0300

Shavua Tov and Shana Tova to everyone on this wonderful list!

I am at the tail end of an MA in Nonprofit Management from the Hebrew
University, and I've been working in communications and development for
nonprofits in Israel for 10 years.

I am excited about getting back to work full-time, and I would love to learn
about any challenging opportunities in resource or project development. I am
available immediately.

My CV is attached, and a summary of my experience is below.

Thank you in advance!

Gmar Chatima Tova,

Chava

Summary of experience:

- Grant writing/management (secured a $50,000 grant almost
single-handedly)

- Donor relations communications

- Site visits for donors and supporters

- Databases: Salesforce NPSP, GoldMine

- Newsletter production and mailing (everything from concept to
copy to mail merge for 5000+ newsletters)

- E-newsletter production (including template design customization)

- Social media marketing (experience with FB pages & Ads, Google
Adwords - also just finished a fantastic course on social media for
nonprofits)

- Website/blog creation and content management (WordPress, Joomla!,
Dreamweaver, Blogger)

- Hebrew: Very good (can translate source documents from Hebrew to
English for grant proposals and newsletters; can decently copy, paste & edit
Hebrew source documents into Hebrew LOIs)