[freeroleplay] making sanctuary spell permanent

  • From: John Heim <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:56:22 -0600

Anybody know if it is possible to make the Sanctuary spell permanent? I am a halfling paladin with a war dog to ride on. I've gotten kind of attached to the dog and I would like to keep monsters from attacking him as much as possible even if it means I can't use him to attack any more. As the party I'm with moves up levels, we naturally meet ever tougher monsters. The dog, an NPC, does not move up so he is ever more vulnerable to attack. At the same time, his attacks become less and less effective. There's no point in me commanding him to attack because he can't hit most of the monsters we meet anyway.

The DM has been pretty nice about not having monsters attack my dog. But I'd like to figure a way to protect him anyway.

--
John Heim
email: john@xxxxxxxxxxxx  skype: john.g.heim