[freeroleplay] Re: Zaenar's Gonna Be Delayed

  • From: Simo Kivistö <simo.kivisto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:43:57 +0300

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:00:03PM -0500, James Jensen wrote:
> Also, I'm already feeling overwhelmed by the idea of having to manage a
> project like this, though I'm probably overestimating what I'll have to
> do. I'm also really not that good of an RPG player, let alone a GM,
> which is probably not an absolute must for making an RPG world, but it
> would certainly help. And it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to
> get much experience as a GM anytime soon.

No, this sounds like you wouldn't do it at all. Which one is it: delayed or
cancelled? If you're still going to continue with the idea I can say
that nobody's paying you anything so nobody should expect you to do anything
beyond your limits. ATM I see free-licenses more as experimentations  with
alternative ways of making material related to rpg:s rather than creating true
masterpieces(of course we all hope to see masterpieces evolve).

> Sorry, everyone.

Either way, apologies accepted :).

--
Regards, terveisin,