[freeroleplay] Zaenar's Gonna Be Delayed

  • From: James Jensen <cheeb2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:00:03 -0500

When I said I'd have something for my fantasy world ready this week, I
had forgotten that some relatives are coming to visit for a few days. I
won't be able to get much work done, so nothing will be ready enough to
release for a week or two.

Also, I'm already feeling overwhelmed by the idea of having to manage a
project like this, though I'm probably overestimating what I'll have to
do. I'm also really not that good of an RPG player, let alone a GM,
which is probably not an absolute must for making an RPG world, but it
would certainly help. And it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to
get much experience as a GM anytime soon.

Sorry, everyone.

--
-J. Jensen

The above information has been deemed highly sensitive, especially to
bright light and harsh abrasives. Use with caution, at your own risk,
and never in combination with a blow-dryer.