[freeroleplay] Re: Website change

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <ax0n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:42:54 +0100

Congratulations on the new web server. The site is looking great.

It's my dream to have my own web server at some point, but I simply cannot
justify the cost at the moment. I don't suppose you might spare some of
that 20 GB of web space sometime int he future?

Kind regards
Ricardo

--
Ricardo Gladwell