[freeroleplay] Re: Traveller

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <ax0n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 13:29:23 +0100

Samuel Penn wrote:
> I think I'm going to start on something this weekend, probably
> using Mapcraft as a base. It won't be as pretty as some of the
> images available for Celestia, but I need to be able to generate
> a large number of unique planets, so I'm probably limited to
> reasonably low resolution.

Sounds cool :)

> Needless to say, Yags is somewhat on hold at the moment :-(

Same here, FRINGE is on hold whilst I try and get work done on the Jexus
document project management web application I'm working on. Hopefully,
once I get the barebones up I will start hosting the app from my ADSL
line so that I and others can jointly work on documents.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community