[freeroleplay] Re: Techniques

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:50:11 +0100

On Sunday 02 May 2004 12:26, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> Speaking of which, I have been working for some time on a D20-replacement
> tentatively called "Generics".

What do you mean by D20-replacement? Replacing it on the shelves by
a huge marketing drive? Or a rewrite of some of the core rules?

> This work has pretty much stalled for the
> time being, and some core mechanics have still not been ironed out, but if
> there is interest in pillaging it for ideas or just general interest in
> new RPGs systems, I can upload it somewhere for your collective amusement.

There's always interest in general pillaging :-)

--
Be seeing you,                          http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/
Sam.                                    jabber: samuel.penn@xxxxxxxxxx