[freeroleplay] Re: Site Revamp!

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:48:43 +0100

On Monday 25 July 2005 20:33, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
> Here it is at last. I know I've been promising this for months now, but
> I've just uploaded the all new content-managed, re-designed FRPGC site.
> Please check it out here:
>
> http://www.freeroleplay.org/new/

Looks very nice, especially the logo.

Only a few niggles:
  * Links aren't underlined, even on hover. This makes them harder to
    recognise as links.
  * The FRINGE link in the sidebar points to localhost.
  * Yags is "Yags" not "YAGS". Though it is technically an acronym,
    I've decided I prefer it as a name. What it stands for is pretty
    meaningless anyway :-)

> Let me know what you guys think. I will be adding a sub-site using the
> same software for FRINGE (as soon as I can figure out a cool design and
> logo).

I really like the image of the gem dice.

--
Sam.                                      http://www.glendale.org.uk/