[freeroleplay] Re: Site Revamp!

  • From: "Mark Havenner" <laveaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:05:40 -0600

I'm pretty sure Mambo will allow users to post news without being admins,
although the admin will have to approve the news beforehand. Mamba also has
a 'sidesite' with XML coding to be used as RSS feeds. Any site owner can use
the XML url link on their site to dynamically show the news posted on the
Mambo site.