[freeroleplay] Re: RPG

  • From: Edward Terry <eterry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:46:07 -0500

If you decide to get a domain name for it, I have a business selling
domain names at http://www.mossriverdomains.net.  Domains are about
$8-$9 per year (not including private registration, if you want it) and
include free domain forwarding and a 100-pack of free email forwarding.
  So you could set a particular web address to forward to a geocities
address, for example, and a particular email address to forward to your
current email address, at no extra cost.  This feature can also serve as
a low-cost permanent email address, to keep you from having to change
your email address when you change ISP's or webmail accounts.

My business will also be selling dialup Internet access and web hosting;
I hope to have that part active in a couple of weeks, but domain name
registration is available now.

Edward