[freeroleplay] Re: Open World Project

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <ax0n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Jul 2003 18:53:09 +0100

Hi

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 18:58, Simo Kivistö wrote:
> Hi.
> Is there a specific reason to move fringe-project from savannah to
> sourceforge? Are you going to shut down those savannah-pages?

Mainly because Savannah doesn't support MySQL, PHP, or any form of CGI
for that matter! Unfortunately, Sourceforge are accepting programming
project only, and rejected FRINGE out of hand! How rude.

Not to matter, I shall be installing a wiki and forums onto the
freeroleplay.org domain ASAP. Unfortunately, I've already installed an
instance of Tiki on one of my other sites and, as my ISP doesn't allow
for more than one MySQL database per account unless you re-mortgage your
house, and it would clash.

More soon, regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
       little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."