[freeroleplay] Re: Open World Project

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <ax0n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:37:33 +0100

Hi All,

Sorry for the rpolonged silence. I've been observing your conversation,
but I'm between computers so I haven't been able to respond until now. I
think the idea of a FRINGE wiki is an extremely good one. I've already
put in to register a FRINGE project under Sourceforge.net and should
hear soon. I will be installing an excellent wiki system called TikiWiki
(http://tikiwiki.sourceforge.net/). Will send a more inforamtive email soon.

Regards
Ricardo Gladwell
President, FRPGC