[freeroleplay] New Wiki Feature

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 06 Aug 2003 09:36:55 +0100

Dear All,

I've just added a new, working (sort of) PHPWiki CollatePages plug-in.
This nifty little feature appears as a button at the bottom on a page.
Just click on it on an index page - that is a page with a list structure
containing links to other pages, e.g. the 'FRINGE: Basics' page - and it
will spit out one long document containing all the pages from the index
page. To publish a completed page from the wiki simply copy-and-paste
the HTML into your favorite word processor. It can be exported to Latex,
stuck in a Word document or simply published as HTML.

There are a couple of bugs with this feature at the moment but I think
its a simple and nifty way of collating pages together to form books
within the wiki.

Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell