[freeroleplay] New Design

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:21:32 +0000

Hi All,

I'm in the process of updating the site and, as part of this, I'm
updating the FRPGC logo. I've mocked up a sample:

http://www.freeroleplay.org/images/logo.png

I've also mocked up a 80 x 80 square logo which I'm hoping can be pasted
into all free content works to designate free content roleplaying games:

http://www.freeroleplay.org/images/logo_80x80.png

I'd be interested to know people's opinions compared with the old
design. I intend to use the softer gray more often to create a clean,
very simple design that will be light weight and easy on the eyes.

I'd really appreciate people's comments and ideas. If anyone has an
experience with web design any submissions would also be gratefully
received.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell