[freeroleplay] Re: Game mechanics copyright status on debian-legal

  • From: Mark Havenner <laveaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:09:09 -0600

I think you are probably right and since there is no precedence, it will
continue to stay that way. If WotC wanted to sue over this they would have
by now.

However, this discussion has rolled around in my head enough that I make a
point to use my own terms that cannot be connected to WotC in anyway, even
down to the names of some races.

--
Mark Havenner
Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,