[freeroleplay] Re: [Fwd: Free-Content Licensing of FUDGE]

  • From: Jamie Jensen <yarvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:59:42 -0600

Sigh.  I guess I need to keep "learn DocBook" on my list of things to
do, then, because I don't need that sort of functionality.

Anyway, I'm playing in the beginning of a World of Darkness (using the
new rules) campaign right now.  I'm playing a werewolf; there's also a
mage and a vampire.  Only the vampire uses official rules; the mage
uses rules converted and modified by the player (he hates the
consensual reality and Avatar stuff), and my werewolf is almost
nothing like the old ones; again, the mage's player did the
conversion, but threw almost everything of the old system and setting
out.

I've already staked claim on the Changeling conversion, though, if I
ever get the book.

I don't know if we'll return to our D&D campaign any time soon, as the
mage's player was our DM and he's now throughly enchanted by the WoD
system.  I have to say, it does seem quite nice.

--
J. Jensen