[freeroleplay] Re: [FRINGE] Character creation draft

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 23:41:24 +0100

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your feedback. Looks like I was a little slap-dash publishing
that chapter. I've made a few edits to tighten things up a bit and take
on board your comments, as well as adding a bit more detail. Please
download from here:

http://www.freeroleplay.org/downloads/cc.pdf

If you have OpenOffice.org you can download the whole book (so far):

http://www.freeroleplay.org/downloads/fringe.basics.en.sxw

You're especially corr

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 17:34, Jerry Stratton wrote:
> 1) It looks like the POV changes at random points

I just noticed the same myself and it sounds awful. I've amended and
will continue to be more aware of this as I write more of FRINGE.

> 5) You use "for example" in a manner that,
> as a reader of role-playing games, really annoys me.

Sorry, I'm so used to writing and reading technical documentation I'm
starting to talk like a book on computer programming. I also have a
tendency to over-use "for examples" in other works. I will continue to
be more aware of this :)

Once again, thanks for your feedback. I'd also be interested to know
what you think of the mechanics, such as they exist, for FRINGE
characters.

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community