[freeroleplay] Re: Essay on History of RPG

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <ax0n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:46:35 +0000

Samuel Penn wrote:
 > It was a typo - you had D[icemaster] instead of [Dicemaster].
 > It's fixed now :-)

Ta :)

 > Good article though. Disagree strongly with some of it, but that
 > comes down to personal preference, so is to be expected.

I'm glad its excited such interest. I'd like to try and get some more
people to contribute articles and content. I'd really be interested to
start a discussion of the article particularly if it aids in making the
essay more neutral and unbiased. For example, what do you disagree with?

Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community