[freeroleplay] Re: Essay on History of RPG

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:03:31 +0000

Hi Tim,

I'm glad you liked Steve's article. I'm very excited he contributed and
its the first major content donation made to the FRPGC. I hope we can
all work together to expand the article to cover more up-to-date issues,
such as the recent licensing and d20 crazes.

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 13:38, Timothy S. Nelson wrote:
> -     It'd be nice to have a date of publication

Yes, it would be good to add some more detail. I'm unsure if precise
dates of publication are available at all, particularly for some of the
older games. Generally, year of publication is all we have unless
someone can uncover more detailed facts.

> -     There were a couple of bits of text that looked strange (at least
>       under Mozilla 1.0.2).  They said:
>       "Athenian Heights"
>       "The big 4"
> -     There's one bit where it says "D?icemaster"

There are probably are quite a few formatting errors, mostly my fault
and nothing to do with Steve's fine article. If you spot mistakes in
formatting, spelling or grammar, please feel free to step in and correct
them.

Regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell