[freeroleplay] Emphasize the Wiki

  • From: James Jensen <cheeb2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:21:40 -0500

If the Wiki is meant to be the main repository of information now, I
think there needs to be something on the FRPGC main page to emphasize
that. I wasn't very familiar with Wikis before I read what the people on
this list said, and many visitors to the site may not have any knowledge
at all, and won't know that the freshest stuff is there.

--
-J. Jensen

The above information has been deemed highly sensitive, especially to
bright light and harsh abrasives. Use with caution, at your own risk,
and never in combination with a blow-dryer.