[freeroleplay] Re: Draft

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:22:31 +0000

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 20:27 -0500, Edward Terry wrote:
> Did you try handwritten material?  How about magazine articles with
> columns, pictures, and different fonts?  I don't have Windows, but I'm
> willing to buy proprietary Linux software if I'm confident that it works.

I'm not sure handwritten material would work with most OCR: my
impression is that OCR works only for printed works but I'm not certain.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any commercial Linux applications but
there may well be some out there. You might find something by searching
Freshmeat and Sourceforge.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell