[freeroleplay] Re: DocuWiki

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:01:11 +0000

It looks good. I especially like the fact they've thought about
integration with OO.org and word processors. It still doesn't do
everything I would like from a document management system, but its a
step in the right direction. For those who are interested in such
things, there is also XWiki:

http://www.xwiki.org/

--
Ricardo Gladwell