[freeroleplay] Re: At Last: New Site (Long)

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 11:17:19 +0100

Hi Sam,

Thank so much for your feedback on this.

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 19:19 +0100, Samuel Penn wrote:
> The sidebar link on the main page to World of Zaenar is broken.

Fixed :)

> Is the 'browse archives' calendar supposed to do anything? I'd
> expect it to be clickable to the archive for that day, but it
> doesn't appear to be.

If you click on the left or right arrows you can browse the article
archive by month. Seeing as there are very few old articles, this means
they only show up about one a month which explains why you aren't seeing
any other links. Hopefully, as we publicise more information this
feature should become more useful.

> The main RRPGC logo (top left) is somewhat jagged on the outside
> corners. Maybe it could do with a bit more anti-aliasing.

Yes, it is ugly. I had some trouble trying to create a smooth border in
GIMP. I will attempt to fix it, but if anyone has any advice or
tutorials on how to create smooth borders please let me know.

> Though it can be reached from the Yags link, there's no direct
> link to my Free Habisfern campaign. More of an observation
> rather than a complaint btw.

Sorry, my omission. Fixed. Let me know what you think about the copy for
this :)

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free RPG Community