[freeroleplay] Re: Article on FRPGC @ Salroth

  • From: Chelle <crustygeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:19:34 +0100

Hello - I suppose I better stop lurking now!

I wrote the article (I hope to do more), because Open Source gaming
benefits so many people. I will try to do as much as I can on my site
to publicise you and your goals, and if I ever get round to actually
*finishing* any of my stuff - I will be publishing it under the GPL.

Thanks for reading it - I'd like to follow it up with an interview at
some point, so expect a cheeky email :D

'Chelle (AKA CrustyGeek)

On Apr 10, 2005 3:09 PM, Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> It was with delight that I discovered the following article about us at
> Salroth, a new RPG forum:
>
> http://salroth.com/forums/index.php?act=faq&article=2
>
> I especially like the fact they describe us as "highly respected".
>
> Kind regards...
>
> --
> Ricardo Gladwell
> President, Free Roleplaying Community