[freenos] Re: FreeNOS uses Flyspray!

  • From: Niek Linnenbank <nieklinnenbank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flyspray <flyspray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 03:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cristian,

FreeNOS uses C++ for the following reasons:

 1) I wanted to learn the language
 2) It's ability to easily share code between components with C++
classes

I chose GPLv3 because FreeNOS is a learning project -- the source
code should always be open. And ofcourse everyone is free to give
comments, suggestions and/or critics on our mailing list,
freenos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
including those who call themselves `hardcore'.

Anyway we like Flyspray very much since we started using it a few
weeks ago, so
the request to add FreeNOS to the Flyspray users list is still
open :-) Or should
I add it myself instead?

Regards,

Niek