[freelists-users] Re: web-based subscriber form, parte deux

  • From: "TechAssist Admin." <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 05:38:22 -0500

I was with LB too, and they had one other thing that was
nice, a breakdown of members' demographics.  Would that be
possible with freelists?  We have members from at least 30
other countries....would be nice to see a record of that.  :)
-Clint

http://orpheuscomputing.com
Clint Hamilton, Owner
Orpheus Audio/Video & Computing