[freelists-users] we need a slogan!

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 23:57:58 -0500

Ok, we need a slogan, and here's why:

1) All cool things have a cool slogan to go with them.

2) We're a cool thing.

3) I'm designing FreeLists T-Shirts, and every cool t-shirt has a cool
slogan.

All shirts will be sold at cost or very minimally above it, so it'll still
be a non-profit venture.

Here's the deal: Whoever sends me the coolest slogan (perhaps the mailing
list isn't the best place to discuss them, so send 'em off-list) gets a
free t-shirt once they're in production.  Sound good?

The only catch is that you maintain no IP rights over whatever you send my
way-- I'm not dealing with royalty fees and whatnot, and blah blah... So
if you're a creative genious and feel that you should be paid for your
magic, I don't want to hear from you. :)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College