[freelists-users] watches expiry

  • From: "Thomas O Fredericks" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 01:21:19 -0400

Hi all, I a new freelists user and have I keep receiving the following
error message :

These users have returned errors and are being watched for
the list danslchamp.

Action     Trans Fatal Error span           User
NotSub     3     0     May 21 - May 22      blabla@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      User reached 10 fatal errors.
      Expired       - User has not had a bounce for 7 days,
                      watch has been expired.
      Admin         - User is administrator, no action taken.
      Protect       - User is flagged PROTECTED, no action taken.
      Manual        - There was no default action taken, handle
manually.
      NotSub        - Bounce message received for user not subscribed
                      to this list.  This is caused when someone is
                      forwarding to another address and their mailserver
                      reports the wrong one, or if someone has been
                      unsubscribed from the list but not expired from
                      the watches yet.

would be : how do I remove them (or force the expire) from the watches!!

Tom
tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx