[freelists-users] upgrade, and what to work on?

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:34:57 -0500

I've upgraded Listar (the list management software FreeLists uses) to a
newer snapshot, and made some minor modifications.  You shouldn't really
notice any difference unless you do a lot of configuration using the web
administration interface.  Please let me know if anything seems different.

I'd like to get a list of things to really work on (other than
alphabetizing the list of lists at login :)).  For example: what variables
aren't explained very well?  What things on the site are unclear?  What
features would you like to see added?  Please mail this stuff to me
OFF-LIST to keep the clutter down.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College