[freelists-users] Re: passwords [Freelists News] Misc. updates

  • From: Ravindra Maharaj <ravio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 00:58:30 +0100

> This is the sort of list that shouldn't be hosted at
> FreeLists, as it serves no benefit to the community.

I beg to differ John. The list _facilitates_ another
Freelist that does benefit the community, and is infact
public.

(I'm not sure if I made it clear that the two lists were
tied together, one to prepare material for the other.)

> If the feature is removed, existing archives won't be
> affected, but the ability to add a new password will be.

Ok, I hadn't realised this. Thanks very much for your prompt
response, and my sincere gratitude again for providing
Freelists to communities.

--
Best wishes,
Ravi