[freelists-users] list member problem

  • From: Mark Tierno <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 21:11:06 -0700

Hello,
I have a member of my lit that wishes to be dropped, but for the life of me
I can't find his email address in the list, yet he DOES continue to get
posts from the list.  The person says this is his only email address and
nothing being forwarded or anything and has sent me a copy of the full
email with headers to prove so.  I've tried fingering and tracing it to see
if there's some forwarding or other weird thing going on but it won't
resolve.

If the list IS posting to another address which in turn is being forwarded
to the one he stated, is there a way to trace it?

Later.
--
Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most times he will
pick himself up and carry on...