[freelists-users] ->freelists.org move complete

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:56:23 -0500

For anyone who has a list on who posts to an mailing list address at
freelists.dhs.org:

You can now post to YOURLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxx too, if you'd like.
Originally, I had asked for volunteers to wished to make the move outright
(ie, removing the .dhs.org address entirely).  But to simplify matters and
to make everything a bit more unified, we've added something of an alias
for everything at the old .dhs.org addresses.

No reason to panic -- the .dhs.org addresses will still continue to work,
and as promised, will continue to work indefinitely.  It's just that you
now have the option of not typing those extra four characters in your
emails. :)

Problems, comments, complaints, questions, rants, death threats, and the
usual are all welcome, as always. :)

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College