[freelists-users] expired cookie?

  • From: Michael Lehotay <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:41:39 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I got an email from somebody who was having trouble subscribing to my
list. She said she tried twice and after replying to the confirmation
email she received the following message:

List context changed to 'kag' by following command.
>> appsub kag hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx 40C85260:612B.1:xnt
No such cookie or else cookie is of wrong type.

I have just done a quick test and I have no problems subscribing to the
list. I subscribed her manually, but would like to know why she was having
trouble. What would cause this kind of error message?

Thanks,
Michael