[freelists-users] Re: editing list descriptions

  • From: Philip Aylesworth <paylesworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:00:44 -0400

John,

Would you please update the description that appears on the lists.html
page for my two list, mit113 and mit402.

St. Clair College MIT113 - Discussion list for students in MIT113,
Introduction to Networks class.

St. Clair College MIT402 - Discussion list for students in MIT402,
UNIX/Linux class.

I hope this is not too much trouble. I will try to plan better next
time.

Thanks,

Phil.