[freelists-users] Re: Using an auto-responder

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 21:04:37 -0400

What email program do you use?  I use Outlook (not Outlook Express) and
if I write an email, I can then click on the Options button inside the
mail and tell Outlook to deliver the mail on a certain date.  Of course,
the computer has to be turned on for this to work.  But, maybe your
email program does this too and you can have someone just turn on your
PC on those days?

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop