[freelists-users] Using an auto-responder

  • From: Sagai John Adams <ajsagai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 04:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I will be out of town for 4 weeks and I want to set up my
newsletter on "auto-pilot", while I am away. My idea is to store
it in an auto-responder and have it sent out every week to Free
list which then routes it to all my subscribers.

I know I will have to prepare my subsequent issues in advance
and how to use the Getresponse auto-responder
(http://www.getresponse.com).

What do I have to do to my settings in Free lists? Who has done
recently?

Stay blessed,

Sagai John Adam
Editor, GSM Today Ezine.

=====
Sagai John Adam is the creator of Nigeria's FIRST Internet discussion on GSM.
You can join him and other GSM Users to talk about GSM tips, tricks, and
survival strategies in the "Lets-Talk-GSM" discussion group. To join send an
email to mailto:letstalkgsm-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mails:  GSM Today, P. O. Box 10342, Garki, Abuja, 900001.
Phone:  +234-(0)803-311-9120