[freelists-users] Update: Server Status

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:37:34 -0500

The server has been restored (mostly) to its pre-crash status.  Please let
me know (preferrably off-list) if anything seems out of place or is
missing.

For anyone who signed up on 8/25 or later: your list configuration, aside
from the initial setup, has been lost.  Please use the web login to make
your changes again.  Anyone who has subscribed to your list will have to
subscribe again unless you manually add them.

For anyone who signed up on or before 8/24: Only changes to the list
configuration or subscriber list made *after* this date were lost.

All web pages are intact.

I apologize again for the inconvenience, and again, we are taking measures
to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# Sys-Admin / Webmaster, Avenir Web: http://avenir.dhs.org