[freelists-users] Re: Unsubbing Yahoo Hard Bounces

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:27:15 -0400

Interesting.....I just this morning got an email from someone who is
pretty ticked off at me....since I followed John's request and set my
group to unsubscribe people after one hard bounce, this guy got bounced
and was REALLY mad....so, I've set his account to "protected" and
assured him he wouldn't get bounced again....and he is NOT on
yahoo....he's on something called "mochamail"

So, John...is it really necessary for me to be this strict?  One hard
bounce and they are history?  I'm afraid this is really going to hurt my
subscribership....can I at least put it up to 3?

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/main.htm
Author/Teacher ~ MS Office EBooks/Classes
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/services.htm