[freelists-users] Re: Unsubbing Yahoo Hard Bounces

  • From: Mark Brandt <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:43:11 -0500

You are probably still getting bounces back from before they were removed. A
funny thing about this whole situation, I don't have any problems with Yahoo
mail, but have lots of trouble with msn.com and hotmail. Much worse. I
constantly get hard bounces from MSN saying "Failed". Never any reason given. I
unsubscribe the folks and then they get mad, even tho they are getting just
half of the list distribution. Repeated e-mail to msn for the reason for the
failures goes unanswered. Hot mail has a very low mailbox size. They fill up
quickly.

Mark