[freelists-users] Re: Showing sender's email address

  • From: myles meade <mylesmeade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:19:14 -0800 (PST)

John,

Am I missing something here?

Do I take it that the "lists" section under the "Main
Menu" are grouped email lists to which I send emails
as I am unable to "view" lists?

Furthermore, can you confirm that "all" those lists
relate to uers who have shown an interest in buying
books online?

Your assistance and co-operation is much appreciated.

Regards.

Myles