[freelists-users] Re: Removing Multiple Footers From MessagesPosted To Lists

  • From: MJ Ray <mjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:20:35 +0100

On 2004-04-26 08:15:32 +0100 Thorsten Ruffle-Brandt <trb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I agree that educating our users would be ideal (and believe me, I've
> tried!), but it is extremely difficult to achieve and would probably
> scare
> off many whose opinions we otherwise value. [...]

To be honest, people who cannot write email well may have interesting
opinions, but they might be really dynamite if they are encouraged to
write better.

> Can't be that difficult to program, surely?

Please provide a proof by example. Until then (and probably after), I
will be happy to moderate all email from persistent bad writers on my
lists. ;-)