[freelists-users] Re: Re using archives

  • From: "Paul Kelley" <n1bug@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:57:53 -0500
On 7 Dec 2000, at 14:09, John Madden wrote:

> I really think
> it's something of a bad idea for someone to be able to go into the archive
> and reply to a message that's three years old -- then everyone else has to
> anyway.
>
> What about everyone else?

I think I would have to agree John. Replies to real old stuff
generally shouldn't be needed, but if someone finds something they
really want to comment on or ask about, a cut and paste of the
relevant lines (from the archive) into a new message shouldn't be too
difficult. That's just my opinion.....

Paul