[freelists-users] Re: Re using archives

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:09:49 -0500

> The only thing I could think of in reply to him, was to copy a message
> from the Archive and then paste it into an outgoing message in his mail
> program.

The archives aren't meant to be handled that way, they're just for
reference, and to know what's already been talked about.  I really think
it's something of a bad idea for someone to be able to go into the archive
and reply to a message that's three years old -- then everyone else has to
anyway.

What about everyone else?

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ: 2EB9EA
# UNIX Systems Engineer, Ivy Tech State College